Mucus in throad every morning

Patient

Q: I have mucus every morning in my throat when I get up. I need to cough out or vomit the mucus out to have a normal day. If I dont cough it out I feel congested throughout the day and mostly get throat infection and fever. Some time I just vomit the food with mucus as well. Also most time my nose also gets blocked. I have attached the CT scan of my sinuses, which shows deviated nasal septum. Can this be a cause of my symptoms ?

Symptoms:  Mucus in the throat every morning. Sore Throat, Throat infection
Mucus in throad every morning-1
Doctor