Multiple Bizarre Symptoms, Are they related?

Q: Well I have been sick for two weeks. I came back from a trip last week and I was fevered, cough, constantly blowing my nose and my right leg was swollen. Since then I have had a ultra sound on my leg, blood and have been to the doctors twice. They still have not been able to tell me what is wrong and why my leg is swollen. I am on antibiotics and heavy cough medicine. Two days ago a fairly large hard bump appeared on my upper eyelid. I have been putting hot compresses on it for to days. I has gone down a little but it isn't gone and it's kinda red and scaly now. In the last couple days I've also noticed that I get tingles and goosebumps on the left side of my face ever so often? I'm just curious if any of these systems might be relate. I love would any help and/or answers.

Symptoms:  cough, runny nose, congestion, one leg swollen, pea size lump on upper eyelid, fever, headache, stuffy ears, shortness of breathe, chest pain, nose bleeds