Multiple bone and ligaments issues in the last 5 months

Patient : My son is 27, and in the last 5 months, has had 3 fractures in his neck. sprained his ankle, and his knee went out a few days ago, and he was walking on stage to play a song. is there something we should do, or a test to check his calcium or something? Thanks, Evelyn
Doctor :   From the three injuries that you described, only one is related to bones, the other two are ligament related, then I do not see the necessity to test calcium level in a young individual, what I can suggest you is to get a consultation with an orthopedic surgeon to get looked at the knee and ankle injuries and try to avoid situations that may produce further injuries due to falls or instability.Check also the footwear.