Multiple complications

Q: Dear Doctor,
My friend father(age 57yrs) suffering from multiple complications.
Day 1: got knee pains (unable to walk and hospitalized. We thought of going for surgery for knee replacement)
Then next day High fever(unable to take food, doctor started injecting bottles)
Then next day Omitting
Then next day lose motions
Then next day severe joint pains (unable to move any part of body, even fingers also)
Then next day swelling in the body
then next day itches in the body
then next day almost unconsicuous stage.

All reports are giving negative, means no information about disease(we tested for dengue, viral fever etc).

Pls. tell me wht decease it will be and suggest me wht type of treatemt he need?