Multiple symptoms that may be or may be not be related

Patient

Q: I just got some blood work back I have low vitamin D it was 7 and the range was 30-100, also I have high monocytes and low HCT levels. What could be wrong? I have a lot of muscle pain and I vomit a lot. I am trying to find a diagnosis but nothing is coming up.Also I am a little but anemic. Someone suggested Fibromyalgia but I think there is something really wrong. thanks for the help.

Doctor

A:    In the view that you are having multiple symptoms that may be or may be not related I strongly recommend you a comprehensive evaluation by an Internal Medicine specialist, this evaluation must include a careful physical and lab tests after all this is done, hopefully your doctor can determine the cause of your issues and proceed with the best treatment option for you.