x
164 Physicians Online

Question:

Multiple tiny nodules beneath the skin of the scrotum and on my penis

I have Multiple tiny nodules beneath the skin of the scrotum and on my penis. its been there for 2 weeks. its very itchichng ang irritating and i have absolutely no pain. i nowdays wash my genital in warm water with some dettol but it doesnt seem to have reduced.i dont think its std as inever had sex

Answer:

Nodules in the scrotal skin could be due to folliculitis or epidermal cysts. You may need to see your doctor or a dermatologist to determine the cause. Usually no treatment is required, though surgical excision may be done if you have  an epidermal cyst.

Have a Question? Ask The Doctor Here.

Sign In to join in the conversation.

You’re in good hands, meet ATD’s founding physicians.

• Board Certified GP
  • CMO ATD Health Network Inc.
  • Adjunct Professor at U Of T

Dr. Patrick Golden M.D.

• Board Certified Cardiologist
  • Founder AskTheDoctor.com
  • Practices in Fresno, CA