x
158 Physicians Online

Question:

Multiple tiny nodules beneath the skin of the scrotum and on my penis

I have Multiple tiny nodules beneath the skin of the scrotum and on my penis. its been there for 2 weeks. its very itchichng ang irritating and i have absolutely no pain. i nowdays wash my genital in warm water with some dettol but it doesnt seem to have reduced.i dont think its std as inever had sex

Answer:

Nodules in the scrotal skin could be due to folliculitis or epidermal cysts. You may need to see your doctor or a dermatologist to determine the cause. Usually no treatment is required, though surgical excision may be done if you have  an epidermal cyst.

Sign In to join in the conversation.

You’re in good hands, meet ATD’s founding physicians.

• Board Certified GP
  • CMO ATD Health Network Inc.
  • Adjunct Professor at U Of T

• Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
  • Director ATD Health Network Inc.
  • Fellowship Training Atlanta, GA