Multivitamins

Patient

Q: I am a 32 year old Female and mother of two ages 10 and 7. I would like to start taking a vitamins daily but I am not sure what I need at my age. I also wouldn't mind taking something to help increase my metabolism. What would you suggest. Also for my two little girls?

Doctor

A:    There are many multivitamin brands and formulations currently in the market that comply with the RDA of vitamins and minerals that your body requires daily according to the different ages and genders. You can try any of those that suit you and your girls the best. If you want one that increases your metabolism, then you should pick those that in the composition have green tea, acai,or  guarana, these herbs help to lose weight and enhance your energy levels.