Muscle, joint pain and back problems

Q: This is every one of my symptoms any ideas what it could be? I just had bloodwork and it showed nothing.

Back Problems-bulging discs
shoulder pain can't move it all the way
I get this weird feeling in differant parts of my body and it makes me move that part
Legs swell if im on them a litte while
Hands and legs hurt when I go to move them if I'v had them bent for a little bit
get dizzy almost everytime I bend over and get up
Entire body hurts when I get up in the morning or if I sat for a little bit
dont sleep good at night, really tired in middle of the day
can't remember things I should know at times: like names, where I work, spelling simple thing
If I get up to go do something I can't remember what I was going to do
my hands get really cold all the time and my fingers feel numb even when its not very cold
My hands itch alot and when I scratch them it doesnt feel like I am
Sometimes my words come out studery