Muscle lump on my thigh

Patient

Q: I noticed a lump on my back of thigh 7 months ago.?Pain and numbness occurs when the lump get pressure like sitting down and pressing there and when stretching my thigh. Sometimes I have spontaneous pain. I went to see General Surgery Dr.
He thought it is intramuscular lipoma or sarcoma. The size is 5 cm, soft and movable. I am 41 yrs old woman.
I had MRI. There is no tumor showing. He can see that muscle is swollen slightly. No muscle tear. I didn't get diagnosis. I really want to get rid of this pain because it wakes me up at night. I wonder what other possible diagnosis...

Doctor