Muscle Tone and conditioning.

Patient : There is something that has happen to my muscles here are the symptoms. First notices it when I use to go in the hot tube for less then 5 minutes. Now when I go in the hot tube my muscles become supper spongy and wobble around a lot. This also happens when I take a regular hot shower. To counteract this I have to place cold water or ice on my legs now to keep my legs from getting spongy and collecting more fluid in them. Torching the muscles is not the same as they use to be it was hard to touch now it is become soft. After a cold showing I have a fair amount of engery, but after a hot shower that may not be the case. Calluses that were on my skin are disappearing as well. I have not change my phyiscal activity.
Doctor :    The use of hot water tends to naturally relax the muscles, that’s why is used in rehab as moist heat to treat pain and nd inflammation. I think that you should try to practice a daily exercise routine aimed to conditioning, toning and shaping your muscles. You can do this by walking at least three times a week for about 30-45 minutes or you may go to the gym and try to do a customized fitness program. It is important that before having muscle exercises you must have stretching exercises to warm up and avoid injuries, also I recommend following a balanced diet that help you to keep your weight under control.