Muscles growth

Patient

Q: Do I have to fully work out my muscles for them to get stronger which means do I have to push my self to the limit If its not sore does that mean there's no improvement How does muscle growth work

Doctor

A:   There is lots to muscle growth than what you are asking. There are so many important factors such as nutrtion and recovery that play a big part in muscle growth. My suggestion would be to find a good strength and conditioning coach in your city that focuses on training, nutrition and recovery. Hope that helps.