Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Mutual masturbation leading to pregnancy

Mutual masturbation leading to pregnancy

Patient: Can fingering leads to pregnancy . not sure about if sperms were there on the hands . but it was last day of my period . my period lasys for 10 days and my periods are late this time .

Symptoms: Late periods

Doctor: Hi,Thanks for the query.I understand your concern.Usually in case of regular periods ovulation will not occur o n 5th or 6th day of the menstrual cycle.As you are having menstrual flow for ten days, if you had intercourse on 10th day, There is some possibility for pregnancy if ovulation occurred around that period and if spermatozoa were there on finger.So, better to go for urine pregnancy test once to rule out the possibility of pregnancy.Hope this helps.Take care.