My 10 lb dog just bit my husband on nose

Patient : My 10 lb dog just bit my husband on nose. Bleeding is stopped but afraid it may need stitches. H shaped inside top rt corner across top and tip of nose. Couple of places look to be completely split. How do i know when to force er visit. He's angry and refusing right now.
Doctor :   Hi. Read and understood the history of dog bite on nose of your husband, with multiple wounds. Since the bleeding i s stopped, nothing to worry about it. What is more worrisome is the immunization status of the dog and your husband. I think of the following in such a case: First all wash all wounds on the nose with hydrogen peroxide or if not available soap and plenty of water for the saliva to be washed. You husband definitely need a tetanus and anti-rabies shots immediately. Hence rush to the ER. DO not cover the wounds, do not apply any anything else to the wound. Hope this helps you