My 13 old daughter wets the bed

Q: Hello, I am from Czech Republic so my english isn't amazing but I hope you'll understand me...
My 13 years old daughter still wets the bed at night and this wednesday her class sleeps in the school... Our doctor told us not to wear diapers at home because her wetting might become worse... But I think it's better for her, especially at the school... Do you think I should buy her any diapers for sleeping at school? And what do you think about wearing them at home at night? It would be more comfortable for my but I'm afraid that she will wet the bed more often... Thanks for advice, Skodova