My 13 year old daughter complained of a headache late

Patient : My 13 year old daughter complained of a headache late yesterday afternoon with blurred vision and a numb feeling in her left arm. I gave her ibuprofen and she then vomited and said she felt better. This morning she woke with an even worse headache vomited again. I took her to my local emergency department and within 5 minutes of arriving she had lost sensation in her right arm and the right side of her face. She couldnt talk properly and was making no sense. They administered panadiene and sent her to wait. The feeling came back in her face and arm and the pain subsided slightly. The nurse practitoner saw her and in asking her questions she was very confused and unable to answer properly. He diagnosed a viral sinusitis but i am concerned this is not right
Symptoms:  Headache numbness in face and arm nausea and vomiting blurred vision and confusion with difficulty speaking