My 13 year old son has some ear problems can

Patient : My 13 year old son has some ear problems can you please diagnose this. He said that whenever he tilts his head it feels like something is moving in his ear.
Symptoms:  Headache.
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query for your son. His classical history of something moving in his ear on tilting can be du e to 2 things. - Wax in the ear canal or - Fluid in the middle ear. You can certainly put a light in and see if the wax is there or not. Surely meet the ENT as proper diagnosis and treatment is then only possible