My 13 year old son has thrown up 4 times

Q: My 13 year old son has thrown up 4 times in 6 hours. He can not hold down fluids. Other symptoms he has been experiencing is tiredness and headache. Should I take him in to the er?

Symptoms:  Nausea,vomitting,headache

A:   Hello.
Welcome to Ask The Doctor. We understand your concern.

Since he is vomiting continuously, so he should be evaluated for the cause. Most commonly it occurs due to acid reflux. But since, it is associated with headache, infective causes needs to be ruled out. In case he has associated fever then meningitis needs to be kept under consideration.
I would advise you to take him to ER and let the doctor's evaluate.
Since he is having persistent vomitings, he won't be able to take medicines orally. So, he might require Intravenous medicines as well as fluids to maintain hydration.
Share my opinion with your doctor.

I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy