Ask The Doctor > Pending > My 17 month old has eczema and doc said it

My 17 month old has eczema and doc said it

Patient: My 17 month old has eczema and doc said it was impetigo i do not feel that it is..he does not have any pusy sores they.are mostly in the spots he has eczema some others scattered around the arms n legs and a few on his face started behind his knees. ..no fever he doesnt itch them and is acting normal she did say theres some spots in his throat but they woukd go away. ..im very much into natural and oils…i do not like anti biotics essp for under a 2 year old…they wrre all red around the area the redness is alsmost done now just bump that feel crusty …almost look like when ant bites are healing…please help..do i have to do anti biotics ..its only been 2 days

Symptoms: Rash

Doctor: