My 17 yr old son has been experiencing itching on

Patient : My 17 yr old son has been experiencing itching on is chest and back and some on his arms while excercising and/or physical activity until he sweats. He is taking Claritin and that does not seem to help. Any suggestions?
Doctor :   Hello, Thank you for your query at AskTheDoctor.com I understand your concern. It mostly sounds like a heat rash and he develops it until he sweats as you mentioned. Claritin is the drug that should help, however if its be helping, you can try a combination of Levocetirizine and Monetelukast. That should be able to reduce the itching. It should be taken once at night before sleeping. If possible kindly try to send a picture of the same next time he develops the itching or rash. Feel free to discuss further.