My 17yr old daughter has been on orthotrycyclin birth contro

Patient : My 17yr old daughter has been on orthotrycyclin birth control for 4 months and has gained weight and looks very bloated in the stomach area. She is very active, on varsity track team and runs everday and plays soccer two to three times a week. When I asked her doctors office to possibly change it they basically said she was eating too much. Since she is so active and doesn't overeat I am not convinced that the weight gain is not from the pill. It has helped her acne but she is quite concerned about her weight. Are there other ones that she can try that will still help her acne that I can ask her doctor to try with her?