My 2 1/2 month just started antibiotics (amoxicillin) for a

Patient

Q: My 2 1/2 month just started antibiotics (amoxicillin) for a sinus infection. He has been more fussy ever since starting this and been vomiting more often in other amounts. Could this be due to the antibiotic?
He does have some reflux also but it has never been this bad.

Symptoms:  Reflux/spitting up large amounts, projectile vomiting at times
Doctor

A:   Welcome to Ask The Doctor. We are here to help you.

The recurrent vomiting's can be due amoxycillin use and due to acid reflux and but we should always evaluate other common causes like Gall bladder issues, Pancreatitis.
Ultrasound is required to diagnose all these issues.
If the ultrasound is normal, we treat our patients for Acid reflux and most of them respond to treatment. For acid reflux, i advise my patients to take a combination of Pantoprazole and Domperidone.You should also take soft, bland diet.
In case you have persisting acidity, loose stools, weight loss then you would require evaluation for Malabsorption syndrome like Celiac disease. Upper GI endoscopy would be required if your symptoms don't respond to this treatment.
Share my opinion with your doctor before acting upon it.

I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy