My 2 1/2 year old son was diagnosed with pnumonia

Patient

Q: My 2 1/2 year old son was diagnosed with pnumonia in the ER about 2 weeks ago. He was given amoxicillin and completed his 10 day treatment. He completely regained his energy and appears to be a happy little boy again. One thing is a chest rattle. I had taken him back once before due to a whistle and the doctor said he was fine. Yesterday he had a small chest rattle but today I can hear it across the room. Could this be his lungs
clearing the phlegm out or should I be concered. It's hard to tell if he is breathing heavily because he runs around so much.

Doctor