My 2 and half year old kid have fever like

Patient : My 2 and half year old kid have fever like 101 degree. I giving medicine like every 4 hours. Just now i given fever medicine TYLENOL. She split it out. Shall i give the same medicine nowitself?
Doctor :   Hello, Thank you for your medical query at AskTheDoctor.com I understand your concern. If she spit it out, there is a chance that some amount went in, and considering you are giving it to her every 4 hours, you can wait till the next dose. At her age, the liver might get affected. Hope this was helpful, Regards