My 2 year old daughter has had a fever yesterday

Patient : My 2 year old daughter has had a fever yesterday and at 5:30 this morning of 101.4 she hasn't ran a fever since I did give her ibuprofen Well this afternoon before nap she went potty and when I wiped her I notice blood on the toilet paper so I wiped again and noticed it was from her vaginal area. Why is she bleeding and should I take her to her pcp?
Doctor :   Thanks for consulting ATD. Urinary tract infection can present like this and bleed from urethra can have an off chanc e of misinterpreting like vaginal bleed. Yes, take her to GP as soon as possible. Without proper physical examination, it is difficult to come to a conclusion. She may require a couple of routine blood tests also. Wishing her speedy recovery.