My 2 year old son been having a fever off

Patient : My 2 year old son been having a fever off and on for two days. He barely drinks and he haven't ate nothing since Tuesday. I take him a warm half cold bath and give him advil. It make his fever go away for couple minutes.
Doctor :   Hello, Thank you for your medical query at AskTheDoctor.com I understand your concern. If the fever is persistent e ven after taking Advil, it is suggestive of an infection. You can consult his pediatrician, who can recommend an antibiotic course like Amoxicillin syrup 1 teaspoon twice daily for 3-5 days. You can also give the baby Tylenol or Advil SOS as required. Loss of appetite is a feature of such infection. Once he starts the treatment, he will be fine. Hope this was helpful, Regards