My 22 yrs wife had a surgery for abortion of

Patient

Q: My 22 yrs wife had a surgery for abortion of 5 month fetus on August 2014. After two or three months she get pain and notice that her abdomen where she had the surgery, coming out. She consult the doctor. Doctor told that, stritches has broken from inside and gave medicines and told that, if it will not fix then we need to go for another surgery because he told that it is hernia.
Then I consult to another doctor and he told that, don't go for surgery now. He advised us for a baby and told that its better if surgery will done for hernia and babay at the time of delivery. Now we notice that her belly is coming out more. Doctor advise us that only go for a baby after 2 or 3 years. So please advise us regarding this.

Doctor