Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > My 2year old son is very healthy and active but

My 2year old son is very healthy and active but

Patient: My 2year old son is very healthy and active but in night time his nose gets block and he wakesup and cries alot until I put some saline water into his nose . He got this problem since birth plz help me as I m nt able to sleep due this prb neighther is he .

Symptoms: Cries and rub nose at night

Doctor: Thank you for writing to us.This is common in children, they will cry often and not sleep continuously. You can also try steam inhaling or vapor inhaling to clear the nose. See a Doctor if this keeps happening to get a solution. Wishing you the best.Hope this helps you.