My 3 year old daughter has had some GI issues

Q: My 3 year old daughter has had some GI issues since birth.

From birth to 9months she had terrible reflux and was prescribed Zantac. She had to sleep on an incline, and if she coughed to hard she would throw up ( the throwing up after coughing is still an issue). The reflux has gotten better, but she will still sometimes say her throat burns ( which Ian sure is still reflux/heart burn)

Over the past 18 months, she has had pretty consistent diarrhea ( at least one day a week. Sometimes more. This week it's gone on for 5 days). I have taken her to pediatrician andhe basically gave me the run around saying " she's probably catching viruses at daycare". She has been out of public childcare for the past year (now has a private nanny). In addition to diarrhea, she will sometimes have spells where she randomly throws up. After she throws up, she feels fine. The only frequent complaint she has is her "tummy hurts". She has never had a fever, rash, or any other symptom accompanying the reflux/diarrhea/vomiting. I work in the health field (not a doctor) and a lot of these symptoms seem like some form of IBS, possibly Crohn's disease. Every time I bring this up to the doctor, it's brushed off as a virus. However, the reflux has been a issue since birth, and the vomiting/diarrhea has been ongoing for over a year. Since then I have taken her to a different doctor who has also brushed it off as a "virus" with no additional tests.

What do you believe is wrong, what Can i do to help, and how do I convince a doctor that I know something's wrong and it's not "just a virus"?

Thank you