Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > My 4 1/2 Daughter has been potty trained since she started to wet the bed.

My 4 1/2 Daughter has been potty trained since she started to wet the bed.

Patient: My 4 1/2 Daughter has been potty trained since she was 2 1/2 and now she has started to wet the bed?

Doctor: HelloThanks for using “Ask The Doctor” for posting your query.Restarting bed-wetting is a common problem and can b e due to many different reasons. Common ones among them are urinary infection, taking plenty of liquids at night or even emotional turmoils in the family. This needs to be evaluated in detail and you will require a psychiatry consult for the same.Do meet your Doctor and request for a psychiatry referral.Hope this helps,Wish you a good health