My 4 year old daughter has a mosquito bite on

Patient : My 4 year old daughter has a mosquito bite on the inside of her thigh and near her elbow both located on her right side. The one on the thigh is swollen to about the size of a softball and is bright red and warm to the touch and the one near her elbow is about the size of a baseball but also bright red and warm to the touch. She has ran low grade fever from 99.0 to 99.4 since last night over all other than severe itching she says she feels fine. Should I take her to see her doctor or can I just continue with the home treatment and wait until they clear up on their own?
Symptoms:  Swollen, red, warm to touch mosquito bites with low grade fever