My 4week old baby has a cold He has a

Patient : My 4week old baby has a cold. He has a blocked nose. Is it possible for him to breathe through his mouth at this age? Or can he only breathe through his nose?
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to ATD. The most common cause of having dizziness is having a low blood glucose. The low blood glucose will cause the symptoms of dizziness. If the symptoms do not recur again, you do not have to worry about it. If it recurs, please see a Doctor to get your blood glucose levels checked. Hope this helps you.