My 6 yr old daughter has an a yellow discharge

Q: My 6 yr old daughter has an a yellow discharge from her ear (ear infection). She is running a temp of 101. I woke her up to take her temp and she started to shake, her yes rolled in the back of her head, and she wouldn't talk. She also was laughing in her sleep. Could this all be caused by the fever and should I be worried

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your query.

Noted the history of pus coming from the ear of your daughter, fever with shivering. The rolling of the head and unable to talk are not a good sign,
This has to be taken seriously as there can be a meningitis associated with this condition.
Take her to ER and go for Urgent MRI of the brain and the ears.
Further treatment as per the findings.

I hope this answer helps .