My 7 month old is learning to walk along furniture

Q: My 7 month old is learning to walk along furniture and he falls often but I recently notice that he looks like he has black eyes. He had a cold recently but I'm still worried. He acts fine like nothing is wrong but everything I read online is pointing to something like a head injury. Should I take him to the er?

Symptoms:  Coughing, has runny nose, eyes watery, looks like black eyes

A:   Hi.

Read and understood that your dearest one has started enjoying walking along the furniture with its attendant falls and all; incidentally he has cold and watery eyes and looks like a black eye- not seen in the picture you have provided.
You can certainly take to the Pediatrician on a regular visit.
Take to the ER only if you feel even the slightest deviation to the normal routine your child has.

Hope this helps you.