My 7 year old son is sick with a cold

Patient

Q: My 7 year old is sick. hes been sic k since april 6th 2015. he first had a fever of 103.6 his temp never went below 101.4 and went as high as 104.8 i gave him a cool bath numerous times and it helped for all of 5 minutes and hi stemp shot back up. after a few days of that the fever broke and he started having a runny nose, then a cough. he has went through almost 3 bottles of medicine and he still hasnt gotten any better. hes complained of having ear aches, he doesnt want to eat much, im lucky if i can get him to eat at all. he drinks very little. but hes active. but his cough sounds really bad, he coughs to the point of chocking and throwing up. what should i do?

Symptoms:  Coughing, sneezing, fever, loss of appetite, ear ache.
Doctor