My 85 Year old Grand mother fell down....

Patient

Q: Hello doctor,

Last month my 85 years grand mother, fell down and got fracture in ab bone, since after she never walked, for the past 5 days she able to drink only water no solid food in taken, if any thing we give she vomits all of a sudden, she lives in a remote village so no experts available there, she not able to speak, half of the day she is unconscious, what should we do now, kindly advice, she weight around 60 to 70 kg, and height 5 feet.

Symptoms:  vomit, no solid food in taken, not able to speak, unconscious
Doctor