My 9 yr old son was born 4 wks premature

Patient

Q: My 9 yr old son was born 4 wks premature. He is my youngest of 3. He had emergency surgery at 6 wks for pyloric stenosis and another emergency surgery at 8 wks for double inguinal hernias. He has thrived since then. But in the last 5-6 wks started having stomach issues. Lots of burning and nausea sometimes after eating. Now his stomach is hurting pretty much all the time. He also has a very raspy hoarse voice. Do you think he possibly has gerd or maybe another issue stemming from his surgery 9 yrs ago? He has grown 6 inches in the last 5 months.

Symptoms:  Stomach burning, regurgitation,nausea,raspy hoarse voice,stomach pain
Doctor