My abdomen hurts when i try to stand up

Patient : My abdomen hurts when i try to stand up or sit up and I haven't done any ab work outs since 3-4 days ago
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query. The pain in the abdomen on sitting or standing without any ab work indicates that there is sprain of the muscles which you do not remember. Another possibility is that there s an inflammatory process going on in the abdomen like inflamed lymph node mass, appendicitis and so on. For this reason it is imperative that you be seen by a General Surgeon for clinical examination and relevant examinations Proper diagnosis alone can help you to get a proper treatment.