My abdomen is swollen only around my belly button It

Patient : My abdomen is swollen only around my belly button. It seems to be a donut shaped ring spanning the navel area. The swelling seems almost like a horizontal strip across abdomen. I have extreme bloating even after eating a little bit. When I wake up, the hard swelling is still there but with less bloating. I am not constipated, and I pass stool once a day. The swelling is very firm but I do not experience any pain. I am not pregnant. I have not changed my diet. I weigh around 112.
Symptoms:  Swollen abdomen around the navel area, extreme bloating all day after one meal, look pregnant