My acne is getting worse

Q: I am 15 years old and I have acne. Recently, I went to Bangkok and I visited a dermatologist there. She said it was due to hormones and prescribed me clindamycin 1 percent solution to apply twice daily and epiduo gel, to be applied once before bedtime. She also prescribed me antibiotics and Cetaphil's oil-contol foam. I have been using them for 10-12 days now and my skin is very dry ( I used to have very oily skin), I'm getting more pimples and my face stings when I apply the lotion and gel. I am seeing no improvement. Should I continue with themedicationns or should I stop before my skin gets worse.

Symptoms:  My skin is peeling, and my face is extremely dry. my skin stings/burns when I apply the gel and lotion.