My acne is really bad on one side of my cheek and my chin.

Q: My acne is really bad on one side of my cheek and my chin I am currently using duac cream but isn't working and I have tried everything and the tablets nothing has helped?

A:   Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor.
For the treatment of acne, both oral and topical medications are available.
In mild cases, topical medications containing clindamycin, benzoyl peroxide, retinoic acid, azelaic acid are helpful. But in moderate to severe cases, oral medications like azithromycin, doxycycline, minocycline are also advised.
In Refractory cases, consideration is given to start oral isotretinoin.
If hormonal imbalance is found, hormonal therapy is advisable.
Wash your face two times a day.
Avoid hair oil application and oily food in your diet.
Visit your doctor so that he can examine you and give you a prescription.
You can share my opinion with him.
I hope it helps
Take care.