My Age 25+ and I was suffering from Headache (sometimes

Q: My Age 25+ and I was suffering from Headache (sometimes in a interval of 10-15 days), severe Back pain along with whole leg pain making me uncomfortable to stand. When i told this to Neurologist, he told i 'm having calcium problem.He had advised me to take Migranex 10, Caldikind Plus and Rejunex Cd3 for 2 months...But i hvn't taken and I hv recently sent my blood for Vitamin D test and test shows 25-OH Vitamin D(Total) = 5.28 ng/ml. I was taking Wal-D3 and my ques is now i want to start above mentioned medicine. So whether i should continue Wal D3 with above mentioned medicine.Till now i hv consumed 4 pcs in 1 month (1 per week).

Symptoms:  Noticing Irritable bowel and suffer frequent constipation in a regular interval