My age is 22, I started having irritation in my

Patient : My age is 22, I started having irritation in my lung 4 month back without cough. After few days the pain followed in back and shoulder bone. I went to the doctors, I doctor tested my blood report and x-ray, both were clear. So he said I have allergic bronchitis and gave two rounds of antibiotics for two weeks. The antibiotics helped me recover but not completely. Now i sometimes feel the irritation in my left lung with some strange feeling under my left foot.
Symptoms:  Left Lung irritation, strange feeling under foot,