Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > My age is 30 yrs Recently i suffering from severe

My age is 30 yrs Recently i suffering from severe

Patient: My age is 30 yrs. Recently I suffering from severe hair loss and have burning sensation near Parietal area of my head. Kindly do suggest me necessary medicines and diet that I need to follow.

Symptoms: No

Doctor: Hi.Thanks for your query.Noted your history of age is 30 yrs. Recently suffering from severe hair loss and have bu rning sensation near Parietal area of head. Wants Medicines and diet plan:First of all let us see the causes of hair loss.-Local causes like infection of the scalp.- Vitamins deficiency- General diseases like Enteric Fever or so can cause hair loss.Hence it is imperative for you to have a clinical evaluation done y a Doctor to find the appropriate cause of the hair loss and also more importantly the the cause of the burning sensation in the parietal are, whether due to nerve pinching or what.Once a proper diagnosis is made it is easy to have proper local or oral treatment.This can be in the form of topical lotions for the scalp and the multivitamins, anti-fungal tablets and so on.Hope this helps you.