Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > My age is 36+ I delivered my 2nd daughter 16th

My age is 36+ I delivered my 2nd daughter 16th

Patient: My age is 36+. I delivered my 2nd daughter 16th april2015. My question is how to become pregnant with baby boy only and when.

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for the query.It is not scientifically documented anywhere that you can try in a specific way and a s pecific time to have a male baby. This is not possible and there is no such method to help you in this. The sex of the fetus is only established after 3 months of pregnancy and it is purely the exchange of chromosomes from the male and female during intercourse that determines the sex of the baby.Sorry about this.Hope this helped.Regards