My annus is bleeding I’m 12 years old I just

Patient: My annus is bleeding. I’m 12 years old. I just got my period yesterday and now I’m bleeding in both areas. I’m really scared because I have been researching and all of the websites I looked on said I have Colleen cancer.

Doctor: Hi young girl.I can understand the thought of cancer and getting the wrong information on reading on internet.Hav ing periods normally is normal for your age.The good news for your that not even a single patient of your age of 12 has been till now reported to be suffering from cancer even in literature.So we have to find the reason, which in your case may be as follows:- Piles- Anal fissure- PolypThis can be diagnosed only by per-rectal and proctoscopy examination which can be done the best by a General Surgeon. Get an appointment .Do not worry.Take mild laxative if you have constipation.I hope this answer helps you.