My apologies folks for what is the most disgusting post

Patient : My apologies folks for what is the most disgusting post i have EVER posted but i am pretty freaked out right now... I just pulled this brown, leathery, smooth, over 6 inch long THING out of my BUTT!!!! What in hades is it??? It actually was in like 2 layers and pealed apart, which is the second pic. It came out with a huge amount of slime. EWWWW!!!! Sooooo grossed out!!!! And i am sure u r too... sorry.... sure miss my nurse mom right now.... You need to put a category in for parasites. Will have to choose general I guess...
Symptoms:  Pulled a foreign object out of my rectum.
My apologies folks for what...-1 My apologies folks for what...-2