My areolas have gotten darker and my breast have gotten

Patient

Q: My areolas have gotten darker and my breast have gotten heavier I'm bloated but have already taken 5 different pregnancy test at different times and all are negative what else could be going on with my body?

Doctor

A:   Hi,

Apart from pregnancy, breast tenderness can be seen due to conditions like hormonal fluctuation in the premenstrual phase, elevated prolactin levels etc.
Bloating sensation can also be seen in premenstrual phase.
As all your pregnancy test kits gave negative results, the possibility of pregnancy is less.
If you want to be sure, please go for a blood test of pregnancy once, which can give more accurate results compared with a urine test.
If the test gives a negative result, please wait for one more week, possibly you may get periods by that time.
If not, consult your doctor once and take tablets to induce withdrawal bleeding.

Take care.