My arm (below shoulder but above elbow) cracked while stretc

Patient

Q: My arm (below shoulder but above elbow) cracked while stretching but I thought it was normal. Now my shoulder keeps shifting, and my arm is in pain and my collarbone has a stabbing pain if I move my left arm. The only way to have it Not in pain is pressed against me and wrapped in a tensor bandage and in a sling.. Should I go see an ER doctor? It hurts even when it's elevated. It hurts even if I don't move. Any idea what happened?

Symptoms:  Stabbing pain, popping joint, bone cracking in unusual place.
Doctor