My armpits are being really weird.

Patient : Hi there, I'm a 21 year old male. I weigh about 210, but in my opinion, i carry it well. I sweat a lot. Especially under my arms. I've tried every single kind of deodorant known to man, and nothing seems to work. I've come to the conlusion that I could very well have hyperhydrosis. However, that's not really the issue at hand. I recently bought some deodorant "Speedstick Antipersperant" to be precises, a brand i've bought before. Not because it stops the sweating, but because it smells good and was on sale. This time, I seem to have gotten a rash. A REALLY REALLY itchy one, under both arms. I know I shouldn't scratch, but I really cannot help it. I seem to be fine during the day, but it begins to affect me more towards the evening. It has now gotten to the point were my underarms smell not of body odour...but something else instead. I really can't put my finger on it...although I did do some google-ing and have read that some people think their pits smell like gangrene. While i've never smelled that before, I'm just going to say that that's what it smells like. All I know is that is does NOT smell normal. What do you think is wrong with me?
Doctor :   Your initial comments do suggest hyperhidrosis. Please see your doctor, there are many treatment options including Botox injections. As for your secondary comments, it is difficult to provide a definitive diagnosis without examining the rash. The possibilities include an allergic reaction, impetigo, boil, and fungal infection. Each of the above are treated very differently and the wrong treatment can make things worse. A quick visit to your doctor should be able to provide the diagnosis and proper treatment you seek.