My arms frequently fall asleep when i'm typing and recently

Patient : My arms frequently fall asleep when i'm typing and recently I began hearing a sort of whistling in my left ear only when there is music playing, I am talking and the pitch of the whistling changes with the tone of my voice or the music playing
Doctor :   Hello Thanks for posting your query at ATD You are having symptoms of tinnitus, it can be due to Increased blood flow during hypertension. The tumour presence must be either in the mouth and blocking the eustachian fibre or Pressing on the structure of inner ear. Abnormalities of the vestibulochochlear(hearing) nerve. Muscle spasm of muscles of mouth causing blockage of eustachian tube oral end. Thickening of the inner ear bones Trauma to ear of the hearing nerve Joint of mandible (TMJ) involved in cheawing food. Cervical spondylosis I have a few questions for you, kindly answer them for better evaluation of your condition. Your arm problems are only restricted to left side or both sides? Does the sound pulsate, or does it sound like a rush or flow? Does it click? Has there been any recurrent exposure to loud noises or sound at work, at home or at play? Is there associated decreased hearing or hearing loss? Do you feel a sensation of spinning (vertigo)? Apart from these questions clinical examination and investigations are also required, we can start by evaluation from history and discuss further. Feel free to discuss. Regards